FFXIV Fairy Tail Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi baird the bard here.

2 posters

Go down

hi baird the bard here. Empty hi baird the bard here.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:33 am

hello everyone. im probably gonna do this wrong but oh well here i go. im baird undahill. clearly from my name you can tell im a nerd. im really into gears of war and lord of the rings i enjoy any and all conversations or debates about it. ive loved this free company right from the start. everyones so nice and willing to help and i just wanna prove that i have something to bring to the table. im always willing to run a dungeon or party it up (level permitting).

my main is an archer/bard but my favorite class so far is probably the culinarian. i like going out and finding the exotic ingredients or spending time trying to catch all the fish i need and being able to throwing something together.

in real life im from the western new york area. so like im a buffalonian dirt grub lol. im pretty into bombing big hills on my longboard and writing my name on things. my gf and i are artsy people so if your from the area we do artshows and stuff you should check out! im an assistant chef of a small privately owned cafe. (so basily i make tasty food but i dont get the credit). i love my work though. i also really enjoy the company of my puppy puggle who loves to expres his views about my ff14 addicition vocally and demands a walk-about whenever i sit down to play.

other than that i just wanna chill, laugh and meet new people. sometimes i get excited and talk alot but most people have become accustomed to tuneing me out lol. but im usually around to lend what advice i can or assist with whatever. im still pretty new to the game i think. ive only been playing a few months. so im also currently accepting and open to advice. buttt totally feel free to chat me up. im pretty easy to get along with. okay
-the end.

Back to top Go down

hi baird the bard here. Empty Re: hi baird the bard here.

Post by cloudspit Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:50 pm

First piece of advice, never give up cooking! It is an amazing skill.

I like it that you bring that passion to the game. If I need any food, i will be sure to contact you!
cloudspit
cloudspit

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya Saionji Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:19 am

cloudspit wrote:First piece of advice, never give up cooking! It is an amazing skill.

I like it that you bring that passion to the game. If I need any food, i will be sure to contact you!

lol it is very lol and i agree and hello ^^
Aya Saionji
Aya Saionji
Admin
Admin

https://ffxiv-fairy-tail.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down